رساله ‏من ‏صديق ‏

Good bye to my job at CRC. Everyone deeply touched my heart, as if they were my school friends. I have never locked horns with anyone; never hated them. I don’t know whether they harbour any hatred for me. But I learnt from them a lot. I learned how Arabs live and what are those mistakes we make when we use language. And so on and on. You can spot me here and there in between the numbers, in this wide expanse of earth, Insha Allah.

ഇന്ന് CRC യിലെ https://www.crckt.com/  ജോലിക്ക് വിരാമം, ഇരുപത്തൊന്നു കൊല്ലത്തെ സ്‌കൂൾ ജീവിതം കണക്കെ ഹൃദയത്തെ തൊട്ടവർ പിന്നെ ഹൃദയം കൊണ്ട് തൊട്ടവർ.

ആരുമായും കൊമ്പു കോര്‍ത്തിട്ടില്ല; ആരെയും വെറുത്തിട്ടുമില്ല. എന്നെ അരെങ്കിലും വെറുത്തോ എന്നറിയില്ല, എല്ലാവരിൽ നിന്നും ഞാൻ പഠിച്ചു. അറബികളുടെ ജീവിതം, ആവുന്ന രീതിയിൽ ഭാഷ ഉപയോഗിക്കുമ്പോൾ വരുന്ന പിഴവുകൾ തിരുത്തി അവരെന്നെ പഠിപ്പിച്ചു ഒത്തിരി ഒത്തിരി... 

ദൈവത്തിന്റെ വിശാലമായ ഭൂമിയിൽ അവിടെയും ഇവിടേയും ഒക്കെയായി അക്കങ്ങൾക്കിടയിൽ തന്നെ കാണും ഇൻശാഅല്ലാഹ്‌ ...
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Leave a comment

حياكم شاركونا برايكم..